Volunteer with Direction 61:3!
Much of what we do is supported through the efforts of volunteerism. In that we are still in our formative days, the volunteer needs are largely focused on the renovation of Oak Creek Place. We are, however, building a database of those desiring to serve now and in the future.
Present and Anticipated Opportunities
- Life-Skills Leaders
- Maintenance Team (periodic care of homes)
- Special Events Workers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Drivers to Shuttle Residents
- Weekend House Parents (Respite Care)
- Workday Volunteers (landscaping, painting, etc..)
- D61:3 Ambassador (area awareness/support)
(Please note that volunteers serving in contact with our residents will be required to participate in a thorough interview process, a background check, and some level of training prior to serving.)